Saturday, September 6, 2008

Picasa 3 New Feature

I downloaded the latest version of Picasa a couple of days ago, & today I tried the new feature that appealed to me - uploading photos to Picasaweb via email. This was the first one I found in my email programme. Lucy & her catch early January this year. She's certainly had a growth spurt since then. This feature is designed to facilitate uploading from mobile phones & other such devices, so I'll give it a go with my phone when I've set up my email function in it. Where's Sam when we need him!! If you click on the pics you should see a bigger picture, plus access my pics on my Picasa Web Albums.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Broadband and wireless now operating in the barn.

Ariadne aka Marilyn said...

Way to go!! What's the speed like? I had to moderate your comment. What's changed?