Thursday, October 23, 2008

Update

I haven't been in a blogging mood lately, mainly because of computer problems. Broadband is working OK, although the speed is a bit tardy, it is the general slowness of my computer which is driving me nuts at the moment. In spite of regular clean ups, & a recent increase in RAM, it's still not right. I'm convinced that it's all Windows fault, & I'm thinking of trying out Linux.
However, we did have one highlight recently & that was seeing Thomas when he came home for a few days R&R. We had a meal at our place for a belated birthday celebration for him. Great to have a get together again, but it would have been nice if Sam could have been there as well. I'm having probs uploading a photo of the evening, but it is in my Picasa Web Album if anyone is interested.

No comments: