Monday, May 4, 2009

The Mamas & Papa go to Greece

It's been so long since I've posted anything here, that I've almost forgotten what to do. After some very stressful weeks of planning I'm beginning to wind down before the start of our trip to Greece on Wednesday. The neighbours joined Bunny, Janine & I for dinner tonight. Real nice to have a bit of time together. Kerry called in yesterday on her way to Taupo to look after Philip while Mum's away. The time was too short, but at least we had a bit of catch up. Bunny will be driving Janine & I to Tauranga tomorrow, where we'll be staying overnight at Maureen's, so that we can be ready for our early morning shuttle to Auckland. I know that all the Mamas will be able to relax at last once we're on the road. I'm sure there will be plenty of good 'copy' to post over the next few weeks.

No comments: